Sunday, August 30, 2009

Are we ever too old?


My youngest and his wife spent Friday night with us and they have upped the saying "let's sleep in a tent in the living room". I was even wanting to "camp" out with them, Matt had made it look so cozy with so many blankets on the floor before they put in the sleeping bags. They had actually planned to camp out in our back yard but I told them to try the tent in the livingroom because we have so many pincher bugs. The boy cracks me up.
Good Morning!!!

2 comments:

Traci@ Beneath My Heart said...

Hi! You stopped by my blog today and left a comment on my post about dropcloths. You wanted to know if I got a barcode for the dropcloths I liked.
The answer is "no". The reason is that each dropcloth is different, even if they are in the same packaging and have the same barcode. I had to open the package and compare them, then find 6 that matched. It was insane!
The Home Depot employee was looking at me like I had lost my mind. I know he was thinking, "It's just a drop cloth lady, pick one and go!"
Thanks for visiting!
Blessings,
Traci

Sam I Am said...

awww...i think thats so fun!!! I hope he always keeps his playfulness!!!
Just don't start a campfire in the living room ;)
hehehehe
hugs..
sam