Sunday, February 27, 2011

You had me at Talking Trash.....

Please read her post. It's so great.  http://talkingwhitetrash.blogspot.com/2011/02/if-everyone-was-jumping-off-cliff.html?showComment=1298827821975#c1111426369070117130
I have to say I have only seen pics of Debra thru blog hopping and I always hear the nicest things, but this time I stopped and read her comments and I want to find her and shadow her, she makes me laugh and with the post above she has made me ponder. Thank you Debra for sharing your light. PS. I have been sick but look for a giveaway tomorrow.

1 comment:

trash talk said...

Mad? Darlin' girl, the only thing I'm mad about right now is you. Thank you so much for the validation that I was supposed to share this!
Debbie
P.S. ~I have just met you and I think I love you~Dug from UP