Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Wreath

I was having a moment of frustration trying to come up with a spring wreath idea but having no money to go and buy things for it, so here's what I suddenly came up with. I had a grapevine wreath in the basement, with nothing on it and I had a bunch of flowers for your hair that I made. They have a pin on the back to pin it to your clothes or an alligator clip for wearing in your hair. I just clipped them onto the wreath with the alligator clips. TADA!!!! I think for Mothers Day I'm going to put letters of M O M with glitter on them, of course, and do a heart instead of an o and have it along on side of the flower wreath. I'll show you when I do it and get the pictures of it. I love new things. Have a great week.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

that looks like you spent tons of money on! Why to be frugal and creative!
Jenn

Honey Lamb and I said...

It turned out just gorgeous!!! I love it!!

Lynn said...

This is a wonderful idea, you are so creative :)

Kateyed said...

Just love this!

Suz