Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One of my Favorite Places...

When I'm in a creative mode but not sure what I want to make, I go to one of the three favorite fabric stores to become inspired. This one is Gracie Lou's in Salem Utah. You walk in and it's so bright and open, but the Colors of the fabrics and the Clothes on display or the Quilts! You just get so excited and I must say a little breathless and the creative juices go WILD!!!!


While there I came across these roses that come hooked together and I had an idea to add two alligator hair clips so I can attach them onto a headband. How CUTE!!! I thought they would be cute covering a clutch or purse as well. They run about $6 to $7 a yard so it would be a little expensive to cover a purse but still would be cute. Sew them along a T-Shirt collar would be fun too.  What do you think?

No comments: