Monday, November 23, 2009

Pay It Forward!!!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pay It Forward & A Sale!!


I am joining in with Sahara Sky Design to pay it forward.

Here's what happens:
~I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post.


~I have 365 days to do it in…


~What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!


The catch is that you must participate as well:

~you must have a blog


~and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going.

Just cut and paste this one if you like, which I did!


From November 22-30 I am offering FREE SHIPPING on any Ornaments, when you buy 3 or More at my Etsy Shop !! Come on over and check it out!! Plus for my readers only - reduced prices on the sets of Ornaments displayed on the left sidebar!

Photobucket

No comments: