Sunday, November 15, 2009

I've been without...


I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile, our internet was down for a bit. I've been busy making flower pins and hair clips to sell. I did quite nicely at a local open house and now I need to get busy and make more to put on etsy. I love putting them together but hate cutting them out. I found some fabulous womens jackets at a thrift store to cut up and use, I just need to get more money to buy more vintage earrings to use in the center. I sold some of my most favorite ones to ladies at the open house and they looked so cute on their jackets and one put it on her scarf. SO CUTE!!! I wish I would have thought to take a camera. Oh well. Here is a bow holder I designed, made and put some of my flowers on. Now to get it on etsy.
Thanx for stopping in.

No comments: