Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm a Queen Flea!!!!
















Friday after getting to tend my little Squidgie, My daughter and I stopped at a local "Yard Sale" here in Payson Utah. I've been to it for a couple of years and it keeps getting better all the time. Awhile back a lady liked one of my necklaces on my Etsy shop (        http://www.etsy.com/listing/74350376/diet-coke-pendant-necklace  ). She signed her name as Flea-ology and I knew who she was by that name from her banner for her shows. I told her who I was and that we were almost neighbors. Friday I went ot introduce myself to her but she was gone on an errand. I did buy quite a few wonderful treasures and went home and commented on her page what a great show it was. She was also having a giveaway if you followed her on Facebook. I got to pick out a sheriffs badge and I was entered in the grand prize drawing for a crown. Well, I WON THE CROWN!!!! I was SO excited and scurried right down there Saturday morning, and told Paula who I was, gave her a Diet Coke necklace I had made and we got pictures taken. I fell so in love with all the ladies in charge of this great sale and felt i finally found people I can relate to. Follow her on Facebook, under flea.o.logy and find out when her shows are. They are so worth it!!!! I ended up buying more stuff!!!

No comments: