Thursday, March 24, 2011

I SAW NIENIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the winner of my Contest!

My husband and I went to Provo (Utah) to see a friend preform at a shopping mall, but we were early so we went inside Boarders book store to kill some time. When we were checking out I caught a side glimpse of Nienie (Stephanie Nielson) so I HAD to go over and thank her for helping me to see life in a better way, staying positive in times of trials. She was so sweet and gave me a hug and we chatted just a little. She was with her handsome sweetheart and thier two darling girls. I feel so blessed evey time I read her blog. 
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com She is SO BEAUTIFUL and I want to be just like her.  She shares such painful and joyful times in her life, but her faith in God helps her thru so much. She wrote how ugly she feels now that her face is scarred but I KNOW beauty IS in the eye of the beholder and she is still so beautiful. Her eyes are so incredible and the love we feel from her, for her family shows her beauty within. Her oldest daughter and oldest boy look just like her, the second daughter looks like her daddy, and the youngest is a combo and they are all so adorable. Yes I have a crush on the Nielson's. Thanx Stephanie for showing me how to be happy!  
 Now on to the winner of the flower Bib necklace! It's Rust and Ruffles! Get with me and I'll get it sent off! Thanx again and watch for another giveaway tomorrow!!!!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I admire nienie's strength and faith in God. Glad you were able to talk to her.