Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where Have I Been?

I have been having problems with my computer and so I have been missing in action for awhile. I still don't have my computer back but I will post a recipe that I'm famous for. Sorry I don't have a photo but it is SOOOO GOOOOOD!!!!
 Kelli's Chocolate Lush

Ingredients:
1 pkg cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
2 small pkgs INSTANT cholcolate pudding
4 cups milk
1 box Brownie mix
1 lg container cool Whip

Mix up brownies according to the pkg, bake and cool. Mix up pudding and milk till thick and set aside. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and a fourth of the Cool Whip, till creamy, set aside. To assemble,you will be layering, cut up brownies into small squares,put part of the brownies on the bottom of a clear large bowl, then layer some of the cream cheese mixture on the brownies, then some of the pudding, then the rest of the brownies, cream cheese and pudding. Then cover the pudding with the rest of the Cool Whip. I also like to drizzle chocolate ice cream topping into a pretty design on top. Fridge for at least an hour before serving. Enjoy.

Hopefully I will be back with some fun crafts to show you. Thanx for visiting. Kelli

No comments: